- Life Choice® B Complex is a completely vegan, non-GMO, organic plant-based B-Complex, with the world’s only Vegetarian Society and Vegan Society registered Vitamin D-3 (others are from fish oils or from sheep’s wool)
- It has added B-12 (methylcobalamin), Biotin and PABA in a proprietary blend of spinach, blueberry, turmeric and ginger, all sourced from organic sources
- Conditions B Complex may help:Autoimmune disordersBone disorders (including rickets)DepressionDiabetesHeart diseasesHypertensionInfluenzaObesityOsteoporosisRheumatoid arthritisFor those with chronic stress and/or depleted energy, B-Complex vitamins with our proprietary blend revitalizing whole food nutrients, and botanicals will support your adrenals and central nervous system function
- Life Choice B Complex has no hidden additives—it’s everything you would expect from Life Choice®: only what’s written on the label–iron-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free
- B Complex is 100% natural, and contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives
Helps normal growth and development
- GMO Free
- Fair Trade
PABA (synthetic) (4-aminobenzoic acid)25 mg Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin)125 mcg Spirulina* (whole) (Arthrospira platensis)250 mg Provides: 10 mg of Riboflavin (Vit.B2), 12.5 mg of Thiamine (Vit.B1),5 mg of Pyridoxine (Vit.B6), 8 mg of Niacin (Vit.B3), 12.5 mcg Folic Acid (Vit.B9) Biotin (biotin)25 mcg Shiitake* (fruit body) (Lentinula edodes); 3 mg Pantothenic acid (Vit.B5)...50 mg Vitamin D3 (vitamin D) (cholecalciferol) (lichen)5 mcg Beta-Carotene (all-trans beta carotene)450 mcg Acerola berry* (Malpighia glabra) (12.5 vitamin C)100 mg Vitamin E* (Elaeis guineensis) fruit-palm16.75 mg AT Non-medicinal ingredients: spinach*, turmeric rhizome*, ginger*, blueberry*, maltodextrin, modified food starch, silicon dioxide, sucrose (all components of Vitamin D), pea starch, sodium alginate (Beta Carotene), acacia gum, cellulose, hypromellose *Organic as indicated.
Adults: Take 2-4 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner.