Prenatal Multi 90ct
- Vitamin /Mineral supplement
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps reduce the risk of tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
- "Each vegetable capsule contains: VITAMINS: Beta-Carotene 750 mcg / 1250IU Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) 37.5mg Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2.5mcg / 100IU Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 4.19mg AT / 6.25IU Vitamin K1 (phytonadione) 22.5mcg Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 1.25mg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate) 375mcg Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 7.5mg Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate) 2.5mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 6.25mg Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 5mcg Folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 250mcg Biotin 12.5mcg MINERALS Calcium (citrate) 87mg Magnesium (citrate) 42.5mg Zinc (citrate) 6.25mg Iron (citrate) 11.25mg Copper (citrate) 0.5mg Iodine (potassium Iodide) 55mcg Selenium (citrate) 15mcg Molybdenum (citrate) 12.5mcg Manganese (citrate) 0.5mg Chromium (citrate) 25mcg Choline (dihydrogen citrate) 10mg"
- Adults (Pregnant) - Take two (2) capsules, two (2) times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after other medications.