- Organic Bamboo Tea Hibiscus
- Welcome to the world of Bamboo Teas! For hundreds of years bamboo leaves have been used in both Chinese and Ayurvedic medicinal teas. Not only is it a sustainable crop, it can be used to make a tea that's good for you! Bamboo leaves have some of the highest concentrations of vegetable silica, the mineral that makes bamboo grass grow strong, tall and flexible. Silica is great for maintaining hair and nail health. Bamboo leaf tea also contains 1 gram of soluble fiber per 8oz cup and is a good source of micronutrients and antioxidants. The natural flavor of bamboo tea is sweet, complex and mildly grassy for a fresh, light tea! Our Bamboo Teas are certified organic and caffeine-free, unlike many other commercially harvested Bamboos. Organic means healthier for you, without all the modern toxic chemicals in the production process. For this flavor, we added the mysterious flavor of the hibiscus flower which gives an enchanting aroma to the original flavor of bamboo teas. You will simply love it and cannot find the same anywhere else! Taste the difference of Uncle Lee's Tea!
- Organic bamboo leaves, Organic hibiscus flower, Organic stevia, Citric acid
- Hot Serving: Just before water comes to a full boil, pour over the tea bag and brew for 3 to 5 minutes, or to desired strength. Add desired sweetener to taste.
- Iced Serving: Follow directions for Hot Serving, then slowly pour into a tall, ice-filled glass or heat-resistant plastic container. Chill to desired icy temperature and serve.