- Our Menstrual Tonic is a tincture formula that provides a woman with support for conditions that may occur throughout her menstrual cycle.
- Featuring dong quai, called “female ginseng,” a classic herb in TCM that has a net regulating effect on menstruation
- With rehmannia, a herb whose key constituents include iridoid glycosides and which is valued for treating hormonal disorders
- Includes blue cohosh, black cohosh, wild yam, and ginger, herbs that are extremely useful for treating painful periods
- Complemented by lady’s mantle, a uterine tonic herb
- Medicinal (per 1 ml): Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis, root) 0.22 ml (1:4, QCE 55 mg) Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa, root) 0.22 ml (1:3, QCE 73.3 mg) Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa, root) 0.16 ml (1:5, QCE 32 mg) Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris, top) 0.11 ml (1:4, QCE 27.5 mg) Blue Cohosh (Caulophyllum thalictroides, root) 0.11 ml (1:4, QCE 27.5 mg) Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa, root) 0.11 ml (1:4, QCE 27.5 mg) Ginger (Zingiber officinale, root) 0.07 ml (1:1, QCE 70 mg)
- Non-Medicinal: Alcohol Distilled water
- Adults: Take 1-2 ml (30-60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.