- Supports immune function • Foundation for good overall health
- Helps in connective tissue formation • Helps maintain healthy hair, skin, nails, and bones
- • Helps in energy metabolism
Natural Factors Zinc Citrate is an essential trace mineral that supports the immune system and helps maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients. Zinc is important for connective tissue formation and helps maintain healthy skin, hair, nails, and bones.
This one-per-day formula contains 50 mg of elemental zinc in a bioavailable citrate form. Natural Factors Zinc Citrate is a one-per-day zinc supplement for the maintenance of good health.
- Zinc is well known to support and protect the immune system, but it is also an essential trace mineral needed for numerous other functions throughout the body.
- Zinc helps in connective tissue formation and has a positive effect on maintaining healthy skin and membranes, such as in wound healing. It also helps maintain healthy hair, nails, and bones.
- Zinc is needed to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients and is a constituent of over 200 & enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism. This includes the enzymes with roles in detoxification, bone metabolism, protein digestion, and energy production. It is also a component of insulin and is needed to break down alcohol.
- Each Zinc Citrate tablet contains 50 mg of elemental zinc in a citrate form that is well absorbed and readily metabolized by the body. It is a great choice for people with low stomach acid levels or digestive disturbances that increase the risk of zinc insufficiency, as well as anyone with an inadequate mineral intake who needs help meeting their daily zinc requirements.
Medicinal Ingredients Each tablet contains: Zinc (citrate) 50 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.
Recommended Use: Helps maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients. Helps maintain healthy skin, support immune function, and is a factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps in connective tissue formation.
Directions: Recommended adult dose: 1 tablet daily with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Caution: Zinc supplement can cause copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.